Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Offensive Fund Raising...Enough Already

OK, I've plugged into the process, have spent many months now working on bringing change to Washington, DC by working to get my Democratic Candidate of choice elected to the new class of Freshman Members of Congress. I have given generously of my time, energy, heart and money since choosing to support John Hall's run for Congress.

Last night, my efforts, and the efforts of literally thousands of people just like me were rewarded with a shocking John Hall victory over incumbent Sue Kelly. It is and should be a time to savor our victory...right? So tell me why it is, that not even one day later I find myself being HOUNDED for a donation from the National Democratic Committee and our own lovable Mr. Dean. Sorry, but I find it offensive, so posting a portion of his note below.



You can commemorate these historic wins and lay the groundwork for a generation of victories ahead of us by joining the Democracy Bond community now:

http://www.democrats.org/2006victorybonds

It's been a big Election Day, and every Democrat has earned the right to celebrate today. We won elections up and down the ballot tonight because Democrats are ready to lead.

There's one more thing anyone watching the Democratic Party should know today:

We're only getting started.

Thank you.

Governor Howard Dean, M.D.

No comments: